If you own a BlackBerry Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of BlackBerry USB drivers for all models.
BlackBerry, earlier called Research in Motion, is a Canadian smartphone-maker that made a name selling QWERTY devices, but is struggling to stay relevant in a world dominated by iOS and Android. After years of backing its own BB OS, the company has decided to make an Android smartphone in a bid to grab a small chunk of the smartphone pie it used to dominate.
Benefits of having BlackBerry USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your BlackBerry Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install BlackBerry stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As BlackBerry doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download BlackBerry USB drivers, and install it in your computer and browse your BlackBerry device with your Laptop or PC.
Download BlackBerry USB Drivers
|Blackberry Device Model||Download Link|
|BlackBerry Motion||Download USB Driver|
|BlackBerry Aurora||Download USB Driver|
|BlackBerry Keyone||Download USB Driver|
|BlackBerry DTEK60||Download USB Driver|
|BlackBerry DTEK50||Download USB Driver|
|BlackBerry Priv||Download USB Driver|
- The BlackBerry USB drivers given above are official. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your BlackBerry Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).