If you own an HTC Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of HTC USB drivers for all models.
Founded in 1997 as a laptop manufacturer, Taiwan-based HTC soon began making smartphones based on Windows Mobile and Brew. It released the first commercial Android smartphone, the HTC Dream, in 2008, and is today a manufacturer of both Android and Windows-based smartphones. HTC re-entered the tablet market with the Google Nexus 9 in 2014.
Benefits of having HTC USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your HTC Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install HTC stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As HTC doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download HTC USB drivers, and install it on your computer and browse your device with your Laptop or PC.
Download HTC USB Drivers
- The HTC USB drivers given above are official. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your HTC Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).