If you own an Intex Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of Intex USB drivers for all models.
Benefits of having Intex USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your Intex Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install Intex stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As Intex doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download Intex USB drivers, and install it on your computer and browse your device with your Laptop or PC.
Download Intex USB Drivers
|Intex Device Model||Download Link|
|Intex Aqua Craze||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua GenX||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Ace||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Trend||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua 4G+||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Xtreme II||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Y2 Remote||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Xtreme||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Star L||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Star 2||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Speed||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Power||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua Power +||Download USB Driver|
|Intex Aqua 4.5E||Download USB Driver|
- The Intex USB drivers given above are official. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your Intex Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).