If you own a Lenovo Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of Lenovo USB drivers for all models.
Founded in Beijing in 1984, Lenovo acquired IBM’s PC business in 2005, and first became the world’s top PC maker in 2013. It entered the Android and Windows tablet market in 2011, began selling Android smartphones in 2012, and acquired Motorola Mobility from Google in 2014.
Benefits of having Lenovo USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your Lenovo Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install Lenovo stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As Lenovo doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download Lenovo USB drivers, and install it on your computer and browse your device with your Laptop or PC.
Download Lenovo USB Drivers
- The Lenovo USB drivers given above are official. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your Lenovo Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).