If you own an LG Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of LG USB drivers for all models.
Founded in Seoul in 1958 as GoldStar, LG Electronics today makes home appliances, mobiles, tablets, and televisions. LG launched its first Android smartphone in 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011. The company is known for its flagship G series of smartphones and a wide range of products including smart TVs.
Benefits of having LG USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your LG Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install LG stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As LG doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download LG USB drivers, and install it in your computer and browse your device with your Laptop or PC.
Download LG USB Drivers
- The LG USB drivers given above are official. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your LG Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).