If you own an Obi Android Smartphone or Tablet and now looking for its USB driver so that you can connect your device to a Windows-based computer. Then you are on a right page here we have provided a list of Obi USB drivers for all models.
Benefits of having Obi USB driver Installed
- It will let you connect your Obi Android Smartphone or tablet to the windows computer and enable data transfer from phone to computer and vice-versa.
- It also allows you to install Obi stock firmware, rooting and custom ROM development.
As Obi doesn’t provide any PC suite software for its devices, so it is hard to connect their devices to a computer without having installed an appropriate USB driver for them. So download Obi USB drivers, and install it in your computer and browse your Obi device with your Laptop or PC.
Download Obi USB Drivers
|Obi Device Model||Download Link|
|Obi Boa S503||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Alligator S454||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Hornbill S551||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Racoon S401||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Fox S453||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Falcon S451||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Leopard S502||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Crane S550||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Wolverine S501||Download USB Driver|
|Obi S400||Download USB Driver|
|Obi S500||Download USB Driver|
|Obi S450||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Python S452||Download USB Driver|
|Obi Octopus S520||Download USB Driver|
- The Obi USB drivers given above are officially provided by Obi. So, if you get any errors while installing these drivers, contact their support team or even you can comment on product listing page.
- If your Obi Android device is not listed in above list, please do a comment with your model no. We will update it here soon.
- For Windows Only – The USB drivers provided above are only for Windows-based pc. So, it will not work on MAC or Linux-based operating systems.
- Request New Driver – Please don’t use contact us page for requesting new device driver, you should request it via commenting on this page only( If you request us via contact us page most probably it will be ignored).